About slipped disc
A slipped disc is not a medical condition, but it is another name for a herniated disc problem. The terms might confuse an individual who does not have any idea about what is a slipped disc. The terms can be used as changing; however, the meanings are different. In simple words, a slipped disc is a push in the inner core towards the wall of the outer piece of the disc that dislocates from the mean position and creates pain. No doubt, the pain-bearing capacity can challenge the individual who is facing the issue. However, if the individual can makea mage and rest properly, there will be recovery. Slipped disc Singapore could be the best option for the treatment of slipped disc.
What are the symptoms of a slipped disc?
There is no fixed position of the slipped disc to happen on the spinal cord. A slipped disc can occur in any region of the backbone. The most common areas are the thoracic cavity, lumbar, cervical, etc. There are high chances that the individual does not experience any problem or any symptoms.
Cervical slipped disc symptoms:
- Numbness in the backbone or neck (if the targeted region is the neck), weakness in arms, shoulders, and hands.
- Very sharp pain in the neck, shoulder, or hands.
- Weakness in muscles.
- Symptoms increase with the movements. So, proper rest is required.
- Sciatica pain
- Usually, if the individual does not get proper rest or pull very heavy objects, there are high chances of facing the pain.
Lower back slipped disc symptoms:
- Pain in buttocks, legs, and knees.
- Numbness and weakness in the buttocks.
- Issues in control of urine and bladder movement.
- Pain in one side of the body.
- Coughing is directly related to the increment in the pain.
What are the issues of a slipped disc?
Common issues are hanging, neglecting the minimal pains on the backside, lifting heavy objects without having proper action. As age increases, the calcium consistency in the backbone decreases. It is the main reason for the problem of growing a slipped disc issue. However, if the individual takes proper medications and takes calcium, then the issue can be overcome.
Slipped disc Singapore has a multi-speciality procedure that directly supports individual health. The procedures and treatments are defined so that it improves the condition and reduces the chances of any problem.